Saturday, January 24, 2009

new blog. how refreshing.

Yes im very satistfied with this. Very refreshing. I needed a blogspot. I needed somewhere to jot down the crazy shittyness that clouds my head everyday. I needed somewhere to let out my fustrations and ramble on about pointless shit just so i dont lose my mind and take my fustrations out on my dear friends and family. The previous blog felt to used and damaged and ehhhh. I didnt like the name either. It was all crap. ugh. crap crap crap.

Anyways finals are this week and im going fucking crazy. Im not prepared(as always) and i know shit about what im doing. (meaning im fucking screwed) I dont feel prepared and thats NEVER a good thing. I need this stupid shit of a math class to fucking graduate. i swear this school system is crap. the school is crap. the people a even worse than crap. Ugh. Im so excited to leave yet i know i will miss it. (only of my youth; fuck everything else, i could live without ever going through stupid shit of teenage drama.)

I was at barnes and nobles today, seriously one of my favorite places in union. Its not even in union its in springfield so yeah. I love going there, its so chill. Anyways i was suppose to study for alg2, but lauren had my damn review sheet! lol so at first i tried getting the learning books (like study guides and etc) for the subject but i couldnt concentrate, so i decided to walk around and look for good books i could read. I went to the sex section, i love that section, i was a bit shy when someone would come by, so i pretend i would look at the relationship parts and not so much on xxx things lol. i dont know why i did, maybe cus they would think im some twisted teenager who loves to fuck. Whatever. I stumbled on a couple of good books but one in particular. I was fasinated by this book called "Dairy of a sex fiend" girl with a one track mind by Abby Lee. It was very entertaining and i couldnt stop reading it. I would have bought it, but with this crap recession i decided not to and just come back to read it there. Hehehe think money smart, and thats whaat i wanna start to do.

I wish i had this much to say when it came to my research report paper that i did not do. Another reason why i should study instead of being in the fucking computer. Ugh. I am really starting to concider myself fucking retarted, cus iam always putting myself in these shitty butt crunching situations. GAHWD IM SUCH A MESSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment