Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sundays are dreadfuulllll.

2:18pm
Church was uncomfortable as always. Gabe was with us this time. My baby brother may just be one but sure has a loud mouth of a 10 year old. Boy can he scream when he is mad. Most stubborn spoiled cutest twerp in the world.
Anyways i saw old new and not so good friends. I didnt stop much to say hi. I left before it was completely done to get the car and bring to the front cus mother was complaining how cold it was for my brother. So as always, (finding any excuse to leave early) I got the car. I feel bad. I wish i had a better faith, and felt strongly about religion as most people. I guess im not one of them. I hate it when mother forces me to go. I wish she could make me decide for myself.

Im mad that i ate a gallon today. This morning i controlled myself not to have rice before we go to church and so i ate a bowl of cereal. I was very pleased. Then after church i ate the damn rice and beef. I say i ate more th 5 bowls! fuckitty fuck fuck. so thats like 30 pounds there! ugh. i swear. starting right now i will change. I think its cus in new years i didnt really make any effort to change myself or have any resolution. I'll make my list now.

The following, I will NOT....
1. Eat beef till i lose atleast 10 pounds.
2. Eat past 6pm
3. Make pointless conversations with unimportant people
4. FALL OFF THE DIET WAGON.
5. Slip into any temptations with asswholes and jerks.

... for now this. I need to studay for my Alg2 exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment