Sunday, February 1, 2009

superbowl seafood sunday

Alright so superbowl is not important to my family as it is to the other millions of Americans out there.
We didnt have a huge party and foods for it, there was no hype, and to be honest, if my english teacher didnt tell me it was this sunday i would have not even know it was the super bowl.

Today was a typical sunday with really nothing much to do.
Oh except that i really need to study for my english exam yet iam being stupid and procrastinating. Like right now for example.

anyways i went to costco today with the family. I picked up some good seafood to munch on. Even tho my diet starts today.. i still ate what i wanted =(
Its so tempting!

Here are the regrettable yet so satisfying pictures of the food i ate..
Hehehehe, it was gooooood. Especially that shrimp salad! yumyum

My brother agreed! :)

Anyways after costco me and my family went to walmart. I just bought a calendar and something to organize my shit in.


I got this at the art section :)

I put my earring in it.

&then decided to put some of my eyeshadows ... =P

Oh and i decided not to explain about last blog (:
fuck it and whatever drama it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment