Sunday, March 8, 2009

random is never a bad thing!

FTSK 'whoa oh (me vs. everyone)'

So today's weather is AHHHMAZING. - kindof. lolz.

Chill'ed with random people today. Like verrrry random. I find myself hanging out more and more with people i never thought i would. I guess that happens when your 'friends' start pissing you the fuck off. I admit its not always them, sometimes its my own fault. I find any damn exuse to be upset, when i need to suck it up and move the fuck on. He keeps telling how to just go with the flow of things. Its hard when im such an emotional bitch... which sucks cus i heard the older you get the more fucking sensitive we will be. Take our parents for example. Ugh. Its getting better tho.

I was looking at random blogs which lead me to a really cool websit about nails.. here are a couple that i would get =D


Shit is 50 dollars!



This is 30!

Haha yeah its like those asian shit nails. I think it looks hot.
Anyways.. uhhh im pretty up because i had a caramel frappuccino. Bangin as stuff.

Uhms so yeah thats all i really gotta say.
i want summer to come already :(


-oh and my daddy fixed my internet.. =)

1 comment: